Do upload only your own photos
We take copyrights very seriously. If you don't own the rights to a photo, please don't post it, as it's against our rules and may get you blocked from WetAndHard.
Do respect other users
We're a very diverse community. This means you should respect other people's beliefs, interests and property while on WetAndHard.
Do send original messages to other users
Rather than copying and pasting the same message to everyone you like, read their profile, see what they're into and send an appropriate message.
Do follow our guidelines
We don't like having to remind our users to follow these guidelines, and we hate having to block people, so play nice and you'll have much more fun on WetAndHard!
Do have fun
Enjoy your time on WetAndHard. Chat to people, make friends and arrange to meet up in real life. Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
1. Don't verbally abuse other users
You should behave the same way on WetAndHard as you would in real life. Be nice to people you meet online, like you would be face to face.
2. Don't pretend you're someone you're not
We hope you'll meet people in real life through WetAndHard, so we ask that you use your real name, photo and info in your profile. Don't pretend to be someone else, or set up a profile as a couple.
3. Don't post your contact details in public
Please don’t post your last name, phone number, home address, email, website URL, place of work or any other identifying information in your profile, photos or in public comments, as we’ll delete these images or details.
4. Don't upload tasteless and pornographic material
There are places you can go to upload porn and shocking images, but this isn't one of them, so please don't do it. That doesn't mean you can't be sexy in your photos, just know what the limits are.
5. Don't do anything illegal on our site
We don't look kindly on illegal activity on WetAndHard, so you'll certainly be banned from the site, and may end up being reported to the authorities.
6. Don't spam our users
Do not try to sell products, other sites, or yourself on WetAndHard. You'll be banned straight away.
7. Don't post photos of your children
While you’re welcome to let other users know you have kids, in chat or your profile, it’s against WetAndHard rules to post pictures of kids, even if you’re also in the photo.
Use common sense when using WetAndHard and deciding whether to meet up with people in real life. Be aware of the following safety precautions:
- Anyone who is able to commit identity theft can also falsify a dating profile.
- There is no substitute for acting with caution when communicating with any stranger who wants to meet you.
- You’re not allowed to post your personal contact information in your profile (see above). Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.
- If you choose to have a face-to-face meeting with another member, always tell someone in your family or a friend where you are going and when you will return.
- Never agree to be picked up at your home. Always provide your own transportation to and from your date and meet in a public place with many people around.
WetAndHard does not conduct criminal background checks on its members. If you don't follow these guidelines, you'll receive a warning (unless it's something we ban people for straight away). If you ignore this warning, you risk losing your account. These guidelines are designed to make WetAndHard a friendly and safe place for all our users, so please follow them when using the site.