Please refer to the relevant help section before contacting our Support service as you'll find answers to the most frequently asked questions. If you have a question you can't find an answer for, or you want to contact us for any other reason, you can get in touch using our Feedback form.
If you are not sure why people aren't getting back to you, it might be due to the content of your message and therefore it may be beneficial to try another approach. Try to be more creative and use something that will catch a user's attention. For example, rather than copying and pasting the same message to everyone you like, read their profile first, see what their interests are and send an appropriate message. Additionally, don't forget to add pictures of yourself of the best possible quality.
If your photo was deleted, it's because it broke one of our photo rules. The most common reasons for a photo being deleted are:
- The photo is not of you but is in your "profile photos" album As long as the photo doesn't break any other rules, feel free to upload it to one of your profile essays instead
- The photo is copyright (i.e. a meme, image or photo that someone else owns) All photos must be of you or taken by you. No copyright material allowed
- The photo is offensive (nudity, hateful imagery, etc) Uploading photos like this may result in your profile being banned as well The above is not an exhaustive list of our photo rules. To see the full list, visit our Photo Rules help page.
Your photo will be added to a queue for review if it has been flagged by another member. If you see other photos on WetAndHard that break our rules but have not been removed yet, please flag them so that they can also be reviewed and removed.
- Password Reset
If you don't remember your password, you can have a login link emailed to you from password recovery page.
- Terms of Service violation
If you see an error showing a terms of service violation, it means your account has been banned. You can review our terms.
- If you're still having issues signing into your account, please let us know via Support page.
If you don't want to use your account for a while, you have the option to hide it. When your account is hidden, you will not appear in Search or the Encounters game. Users can’t message you unless you unhide your profile.
To hide your account simply go to your settings, select 'Profile status' options and select the option 'Frozen'. To read your messages, get seen in Search and Encounters again, simply unfreeze your profile.
We will always show you everyone on WetAndHard who:
- Matches what you are looking for (age, location, gender, orientation)
- Has an active account
We do not charge to see more people.
If you're not seeing as many people as you expect, try double checking your search filters. You may want to consider expanding those if they’re very restrictive. If you’re still not seeing many people, it unfortunately sounds like we may not have many members in your area who match what you’re looking for.
It’s 2019, pretty much everyone’s online all the time! In Encounters you’ll automatically only see people who have been online recently. If you’d prefer to see people who’ve been online in a specific amount of time, jump to Search. There, you can set a search filter for Last Online time, getting as recent as Online Now!